February 23, 2008

Adieu..

Hold On....Hold On..!!! I'm not saying goodbye to the blog spot. Its just a remark as I am leaving my college campus today.

Ya....you read it right. I am leaving the campus..Why?? Well I finished whatever course I was doing in this place. 2 years it has been. Time fly by. It was like yesterday that I first moved into my room.

Actually I am feeling a little sad about leaving this place. After a visit to my home, I used to grumble to come back here. Little did I know that I would miss this place. Not that I miss people here. But some I would definitely miss. And my room too. I would also miss my professors who were very patient with me sleeping in the class... ;) and that too sitting in the second desk :0

Well we do meet people to part with them. How else would we know that we liked them? Well I have made mistakes in recognizing people. Will try not to make that mistake again.

Well each moment is an experience and I do hope I have learnt something from these 2 years.

Hey by the way, I have started workouts. ;)

No comments: