November 27, 2007

Movies and U

Aha... This sounds something new when compared to the other posts ;)

Why do we watch movies? Entertainment? Time pass? Why why why?

Well basically all watch movies for entertainment and time pass. Well at least I do ...

But sometimes one ends up involving the movie so much that one tries to identify oneself with one of the characters.

Hm....this is something to worry about. May be the actor is so good that you feel that the person is going through that emotion in reality. Hats of them ...

Have we ever though how they are feeling playing that role? Do they have that "hangover" even after the shot? One always wonders..

May be the movies bring out one's hidden desires which can't be expressed. Well whatever it was a very long time since I connected with the characters. I happened to watch You've got mail staring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan all over again 4 times in the past 2 weeks.

Adding to that I happened to watch Jab We Met, a Hindi movie starring Shahid KApoor and Kareena Kapoor , may be 6-7 times...I've lost count in just a matter of 3 days ...

Surprised? Well that's what I call connecting oneself with the character. Which character I connected is left your imagination.

See ya until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still guessing what character you identified with!!! Can't say that I'm even close to the answer!