February 14, 2007

Dreams...a conversation...

With due permission from my good old friend, I have posted the converstion exactly the way it went about....I thought this would add some value to my previous post and answer some of the queries which were posed to me...
Me: I got to writing this about dream because whenever I sleep in the afternoon I wake up very disturbed....I remember bits n pieces of the dream...
its been so for the past 2-3 days....
you get to do things which you would avoid doing in the real world...
for example..having fun with a person whom you would like to avoid...
n the funniest part is that once you get up disturbed and try going back to sleep....it continues from the place where I had got up...
weird..
My good old friend: oh yes.. there is nothing weird about it.
It happens to me all the time too.
But it definitely is a waste of time!
Me: true..
My good old friend: I have refused to get up several times only because I have wanted to see the logical conclusion of a dream, but it's not like a movie you know... it doesn't always have logical conclusions..you have to derive your own conclusions from them...
Me: even I have tried that...
but its not possible...
I've forced myself to continue sleeping and wanted to know..
Me: but here your brain works in 2 ways...
the sub conscious mind n the conscious mind..
My good old friend: yes indeed.
Me: they don't like each other you see..
:D
My good old friend: I agree. That's what nestedminds is all about...
nestedminds=mind within a mind
Me: yeah I've seen that..
My good old friend: It comes from a programming terminology.
Me: But that comes from the behaviour of humans..
My good old friend: A bracket within a bracket is called a nested bracket, a loop within a loop is a nested loop, a condition that is within another is a nested condition... therefore a mind within another is a nested mind!
yes.
Me: with you permission can I post this??
My good old friend: post what?
Me: our conversation...on dream...
My good old friend: Go right ahead. If you feel its blog-worthy!
:)
Me: thanks!!

No comments: