February 8, 2007

The beginning...

Exactly a month back at around 9.00 pm,I was chatting with a very good friend of mine who is a 1000 km away from the place I stay.

In between the conversation he suggested me to start blogging.Well I wasn't sure that I could write .He said that I had that hidden Scribe.....A born Graphologist....

Now I wasn't sure ....asked what could I write about....

Anything and everything...came the answer in a second....

Well....now I started wondering ....had an urge for writing article for the newspapers for the past few days ....

This would be a great exposure to media....

OK...I took the call...i shall also start blogging...

After a few days,my good old friend asked for the link to my blog...

Oho...I haven't created one...

I said..'I'm a little busy with my academics..will create one and let you know...

I have had the opportunity to procrastinate till today.....

Its 8AM and I am posting my first ever blog....

1 comment:

Raghavendra Shenoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.