May 11, 2009

People

Today I am in a completely different mood than that of the last post. Reason ? Its the people who make you happy or sad or irritated. Its the atmosphere you work in. I'm feeling as though there's no other better place to work in.

It all started when my boss decided to go on a week's leave. I was very apprehensive as to who will be taking his place in his absence to oversee the day to day work. However I was proved wrong. I wasn't convinced on the first day. Was a little conscious/reserved while approaching him. But the coming days were a pleasant surprise.

I guess I have a new friend or a "buddy" at work now. It has been like an oasis in the desert. Never expected someone here. Especially where the organization is mostly made up of people who are older to you and are not interested in making friends but giving orders and are not happy with whatever you do. Although I know a couple of people of my age, I've never felt like speaking to them about certain topics. It would be mostly about work. I can't help smiling at people now.May be it was months that I smiled from my heart at work. The day begins with a good note and ends with good memories to cherish. The last one week is like I've never expected at this place...

To put it in my friend's words, I hope that this friendship becomes a "big banyan tree".

Is this all in our mind? Is our approach different to different people? Why can't we behave in a similar manner with everyone? Is that where the individuality/personality comes into picture?

Well good things won't last for ever. But memories do. And so does a good friend...

P.S : So many things to share but unable to express it with words. Might have edited this post a hundred times....

No comments: