October 30, 2007

Confused....... :(

Well after a long time I felt like updating my blog. Hm...so this means I am feeling a strong emotion that is making me post this write up.
Its been almost 11 months since I had a misunderstanding with once a "good friend". But I have lived with the fact that that relationship would never be what it was earlier. Or is it me who doesn't want that to happen again?
Whatever may be the reason, I am torn between two opposite and contrasting emotions.. indifference and friendship. But the former is intense. But when that person is in front of me, I tend to listen. It stretches to an hour. I just don't get bored. But sometimes...what I call, in my senses, I just hate to speak to that person. Nor in person nor on messengers. I get irritated. I don't have the energy nor the patience to listen. I start having this "don't care" attitude.I am confused as to what I want .Do I want the friendship? Or am I better off without that?
Man...I ate a chocolate with a net weight of 16gm which is rich in fat...I have to burn so much of calories!!!

1 comment:

complexvanilla said...

Hmmm. These things happen. By the way, I think you might want to consider changing the theme of your blog. It's too dark and gloomy. Your blog title is 'Chocolate' so why not have it in Chocolate Brown or something? Put up some photographs maybe... Add a dash of color. It'll be nice.